CHINA VISA PROCESSING SERVICE
- Your original passport, which must be valid for at least six months beyond the China visa application date, with at least one blank visa page (NOTE: amendment pages do not count as visa pages).
- A completed Visa Application with your original signature.
- One recently taken standard passport-size front-face photo. (Do not scan a photo and print it on your computer, the Chinese Consulate will not accept it!)
- A copy of your green card if you are not an American citizen.
- F & M Visa – Issued to those who intend to go to China for exchanges, visits, study tours, commercial trade activities, an invitation letter from the inviter from China is required.
- L Visa – Issued to those who intend to visit China as a tourist, air itinerary with travel itinerary or an invitation letter from your relatives or friends are required.
- Q1 & Q2 – Issued to those who are family members of Chinese citizens or of foreigners with Chinese permanent residence and intend to visit China for family reunion, or to those who intend to go to China for the purpose of foster care. The intended duration of stay in China exceeds 180 days. An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China is required.
- If you are seeking to work or study in China, or if someone else travelling with you shares the same passport with you, or if you are making this visa application in a country or territory other than the country of your nationality, please also fill out the Supplementary Visa Application Form (Form V.2011B) and submit with this application form.
- Payment which must be made in the form of cash, money order or cashier check. For money order and cashier check, please make payable to: China Travel Service (U.S.A.), Inc.
For other types of China visa, please visit the official website Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China for more detailed information.
Services and Fees
|•||Standard Visa Charges (including Consulate processing fee and our service charge):|
|Single Entry||Double Entry||Multi-Entry (half-year)||Multi-Entry (1 year0|
|$170 / per applicant|
|•||Rush for 1 working day: $120 (Additional)
NOTE: To enable us to get the China visa back the same afternoon, your passport and other documents must be delivered to our office by 10:00am. Add another business day for documents dropped off after 10:00A.M.
Express For 2-3 working days: $50.00 (Additional)
* To enable us to provide this service, the application form and any other required items must be delivered to our office by 10:00 A.M. Add another business day for documents dropped off after 10:00 A.M.
FedEx Fee: $25.00 (Additional)
* If you are not able to come to our office to pick up your passport, we will send it to you via FedEx. You may also provide your FedEx (or other carrier) air-bill with your account number pre-filled in lieu of this mailing fee.
Special requirements are required of individuals holding passport or travel documents issued by the Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan governments – please call us for details.
The China visa processing will take 5 business days.
The Consulate General of China will be closed for Chinese holidays that are different from the American public holiday schedule. In such cases, please allow extra time for visa processing.
The application for a visa may be declined if the applicant fails to provide true and complete information on the visa application form. The applicant shall bear all the consequences arising there from.
|•||Please send all required items of visa application as well as the application form to:|
|Tel: 800 890 8818 / Fax: 626 943 9846